1. I love fashion more than anything else and hope to become a fashion designer after university. I don't know when it started, but as long as I can remember, I've always loved making things, whether that be drawing, painting or designing and making clothes. Watching a fashion runway show on the TV is one the most interesting things, imagining the months of hard work, preparation and creativity that would have gone into that 15-20 minutes of show!
2. Some of my favorite designers are Alexander McQueen (for the drama of his clothes), Karl Lagerfeld (for the luxury of his clothes, Erdem (for the sheer girliness of his clothes) and Vivienne Westwood (just for being Vivienne Westwood!).
3. I have grown up in an extremely creative, inventive and encouraging family where we are always supported and continuously told that "It doesn't matter what you choose to do in life as long as you are passionate about it and work hard towards your goals, rather than waiting for success to come to you!"
4. I am currently in my final year of A-levels in England, studying Art, Textiles and English Literature and learning something new all the time!
5. I really love watching movies, for the dialogue, the story, the acting , the costumes and the way, when done well, a movie gains an intangible, magical quality, that in some way, manages to touch the hearts of those that watch it.
6. My favourite movies at the moment would have to be Inception, The Social Network and Amelie. Some of my favourite movies of all time would be ones such as The Lion King, Sister Act 2 (not the first one!) and The Red Shoes (which is an old, beautiful, poetic movie about a ballet dancer and the destructive power of creativity).
7. As well as film, my other great passion beside fashion, is reading. Escaping into the pages of a book is something I've always loved doing and something I will always do. One of my favourite books of all time is Harry Potter (of course) but beside that, I love novels such as Pride & Prejudice, Jude The Obscure and the classic children's novel, The Faraway Tree.